Quadro 4 Driver on Win 98

Happy Hopping

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
8,523
I have a Quadro 4 380 XGL, which only has drivers on 2000/XP.

But when I go to nvidia.com and click the link:

http://www.nvidia.com/page/quadro4xgl.html

click the XGL Product Overview PDF file.

On page 2 of their pdf file, it says Xp/2000/NT (WHQL certified), then it also has Win 98, 95 on it. And I recalled Microsoft doesn't want co. to support win 98, so even w/ ATI, they delete Win 98 in their video card driver, but in actual fact, it is the ME driver. So I wonder if it is the same deal.

My problem is, I would like to run the above on win 98, can it be done?

When I try to install it, it was looking for a nvaml.inf , in which I just downloaded from some web site, but hasn't try it yet.
 
One minor thing, if anyone of you have done it, please let me know step by step.
 
Back
Top