• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quad Crossfire on MSI 790FX

mosmef06

n00b
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
19
I've seen pictures of this in action but have yet to hear any word of actual benchmarks and can't seem to find anything on the usual forums. Have any of you seen any benchmarks on performance scalability with quad crossfire?

Thanks.
 
I can't take the wait! Haha. It's been 6 days, I wanna know how well they scale from 2 to 3 to 4.
 
Me too!

I'd love to see a 4x4 setup, water cooling each of the 3870's when waterblocks for them become available. Then we'll see if the new AMD OverDrive is worth the pilgrimage...

My casebuild may be in for a reload...
 
Back
Top