Inforce is offering these at a discount ending tonight at 11:59 PDT. Use the code 6410linaro. I ordered one yesterday to play around with. I wanted something with a bit more umph than a RaspberryPi.
http://www.inforcecomputing.com/product/moreinfo/ifc6410.html
Processor and Memory
Network Interfaces
Storage
Multimedia
I/O Interfaces (on-connector)
Power, Mechanical and Environmental
http://www.inforcecomputing.com/product/moreinfo/ifc6410.html
Processor and Memory
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- Krait CPU, 4-core, 1.7 GHz, 2MB L2 cache
- 2 GB on-board DDR3 (PCDDR 533MHz)
- Independent Clock Scaling Per Core
Network Interfaces
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
- 10/100/1000bps Ethernet
Storage
- μSD card connector
- eMMC 4GB
- SATA
Multimedia
- μHDMI for HD1080p
- LVDS
- Supports up to a 20MP Camera MIPI-CSI2
- HD Audio and Mic-in
I/O Interfaces (on-connector)
- Standard I/O interfaces including GbE, I2C, SPI, UART, UIM, GPIOs, etc. and on-board Serial Console and USB
Power, Mechanical and Environmental
- Power: +5V Input Socket (3A typ.)
- Dimensions: 10cm x 7cm (Pico-ITx)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 70 C
- Storage Temp: -20 to 80 C
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- RoHS and WEE compliant