Quad-Core iPad 3 Slated for March?

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
According to reports from various sources, it’s looking more and more likely that Apple will be releasing the iPad3 sometime in March. The iPad3 is rumored to be 4G LTE compatible, have a faster quad core processor, retina display and sharper HD resolution screen.

The report says that Foxconn and company are increasing volume of the iPad 3 this month, and will hit full volumes in February, with a release scheduled for March.

And one year later, the apple fans will again line up like it's free crack day at a shitty mid-town motel...

This actually looks to have some serious hardware. i might buy one this round.

Quad core, retina display or LTE. Apple has to spread those improvements over the next two or three iPad refreshes, like they always do.

lol is it even necessary to have that much power in a tablet? Those chinese sure know how to stick lot of power in a space space though, gotta give it to them.

F@H? There's an app for that.

And probably a quad GPU (too lazy to look for the name, bite me).
Why? Beats me. The iPad 2 already has (had? Damn you Optimus) ridiculous graphics processing.

lol is it even necessary to have that much power in a tablet? Those chinese sure know how to stick lot of power in a space space though, gotta give it to them.

F@H? There's an app for that.

The Chinese don't design it, they just manufacture it.

If the insane screen resolution specs are true( 2048x1536), and yields are high enough to make it affordable I would seriously be considering buying one.

And install windows 8 on it.. :D

And probably a quad GPU (too lazy to look for the name, bite me).
Why? Beats me. The iPad 2 already has (had? Damn you Optimus) ridiculous graphics processing.

high res display (rumored 2500x1500, roughly) needs a lot of graphic horsepower to run smooth

I'm guessing supply will be limited initially until Foxconn installs more safety nets around the building...

If the insane screen resolution specs are true( 2048x1536), and yields are high enough to make it affordable I would seriously be considering buying one.

And install windows 8 on it.. :D

Weren't there rumors about that res for the ipad 2 as well? Some how I think everyone will be just as disappointed this round.

No, the iPad 2 has the same resolution as the original iPad.

He was talking about the graphics power.

The iPad 2 has completely overpowered graphics processing. I have no idea why Apple thought it needed that much power, but it sits there mostly unused.

Back