Quad Core Gaming Computer and Other Stuff

TFM

Gawd
Well - like most people posting here - i need to clear a few things out. Prices are negotiable - if you want to offer something, feel free, the worst i could do is say "no"!

1) My Quad Core Gaming Rig - $800 local pick-up; $875 shipped ($850 if all you want is the computer without the peripherals), - Bills need to be paid, so i'm getting rid of my gaming computer that was put together just a few months ago. Here are the specs...

CPU = Intel Q6600 - G0 Stepping (w/ Zalman 9500 LED (Blue))

Motherboard = EVGA 680i SLI (A1 Revision)

Video = HIS 3870x2 Video Card

RAM = 2x1gb Crucial Ballistix Tracers (Double Sided with 2 Rows of LEDs)

HD = 250 GB Western Digital SATA HD

Optical = Samsung DVD/RW with Lightscribe SATA (Black)

PSU = BFG ES800 800w PSU

Case = Ultra Aluminus Case (with some damage to non-windowed panel, i've got pictures for anyone interested in seeing them)
or
Case = CoolerMaster Centurion Case (if you'd prefer a more conservative / undamaged case)

Speakers = Creative T3030 2.1 Speakers

Standard Keyboard / Mouse

Vista Ultimate 32-bit

And i will also throw in the following games:
Bioshock
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl (OEM)
Rome: Total War
Dark Messiah Might and Magic (OEM)
Supreme Commander (OEM)

I still have some of the retail boxes for some of the items if anyone would like those to be included, but that would add more for shipping. I would much prefer to deal locally in the St. Louis area, but right now, i just need the money in my bank account.

Right now, i'm not willing to split this - but who knows what will happen if this doesn't sell quickly.

2) BBATI x850xt AGP Video Card - SOLD - Shipped - This thing has been amazing - but i simply don't use AGP anymore. Sentimentally, i'm almost wanting just to hang onto it and mount it on the wall or something - it was the first gaming video card i ever owned - but money is needed more.

3) Thermalright HR-03 600 for 2900XT Video Cards - $40 shipped - This thing is brand new. I bought it for an old 2900xt i had, but i think i accidentally messed up the video card trying to get the RAMsinks off of it. Anyway - the video card is not working, and this is basically brand new. If anyone's interested, i'll throw in the video card for an extra $5. If anyone has a 2900 video card and wants a GREAT aftermarket cooler, you can't beat this one - the only problem is that they're pretty hard to find.

4) Intel E2180 with MSI Neo Combo-F Motherboard (with I/O plate but no manual [which is online] or other accesories) - TRADED - I got this as part of a computer package, but i'm going AMD instead of Intel, so i'm shipping this off to pay for the new AMD proc. I have owned this combo for a very short period of time, so i don't know much about it. I do know that it fires up ok - but the motherboard goes through one re-set on firing up. I don't know if this is fixable with a BIOS update or something like that. As well - to keep you from having to do too much homework, i will also do a poor job of salesmanship, but a good job of honesty and disclose that it will take either DDR2 or DDR3, but there are only 2 slots available for each kind, and so far as i can tell, it only takes up to 4 gb of one type.

5) Bose Cinemate Speakers
I got these speakers planning on setting up an incredible 2.1 sound system for my computer. I got the bright idea of trying to piece it all together for cheaper than buying the whole set for $500. Unfortunately, like most of my plans, i'm having to drop it in the middle. All i have pieced together so far are simply the speakers, and am still missing speaker cables, the interface module, and the remote. I'm not really wanting to ship the subwoofer as i don't have the original box, but i could easily ship the satellite speakers. Here's what i'm looking for...
a) Bose 300w Cinemate Subwoofer Power Source w/power adapter - $75 local (St. Louis), $100 shipped
b) Bose 3-2-1 GS / GSX / Cinemate Satellite Speakers (2) - $100 shipped

That's all i have right now - but there will definitely be more coming - so keep checking back!

Heat: TFM - 93-0-0
Ebay: Chuntley

"We drove around all day and there's not a single job in this town. Nothing, zilch, nada..."

"Yeah - unless you wanna work 40 hours a week"

"You can't triple-stamp a double-stamp, you can't triple-stamp a double-stamp!"

"She said something about me never listening to her or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention"

"what's the 'soup de jour'?"
"that's the soup of the day"
"that sounds good, i'll have that"

"just when i thought you couldn't get any dumber, you do something like this... and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!"

thanks liquid! Actually just waiting for someone to name the movie before i move on to another one

"wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?"

Thanks liquid! - Onto the next movie!

"what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

"what do you mean, an African or European swallow?"

"what? I don't know that... AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH"

"how do you know so much about swallows?"

"You have to know these things when you're a king"

"We are no longer the Knights Who Say Nee, we are now the Knights who say, Eckee-eckeepatangwonzoowampa"
"Nee"

funniest monty movie ever

"What, is your favorite color"

"Blue, no green....AHHHHH"

Thanks Infamous and DoninKansas for the bumps and quotations! On to the next movie now...

"they're not gonna catch us, we're on a mission from God"

man zoso - got that one too quickly! But no matter, i'll still quote from it for the next couple of bumps as there's too much great stuff in it...

"it's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses"
"hit it"

Thanks Ozarkboy

M: Help you two?
E: Do you have any white bread ma'am?
M: Yeah
E: I'll have some toasted white bread please
M: You want butter or jam on that, honey?
E: No, ma'am, dry
J: Do you have any fried chicken, ma'am
M: Best chicken in the state
J: Bring me four friend chickens and a coke
M: you want chicken wings, or chicken legs?
J: Four friend chickens and a coke
E: And some dry white toast, please
M: Ya'll want anything to drink with that?
E: No ma'am
J: A coke
M: I'll be right back

"What kind of music do you usually have here?"
"Oh, we got both kinds, country and western"

Video Card sold - price on computer dropped drastically

Now - on to another movie...

"get busy living, or get busy dying"

bump, are you parting out? if so, give me a PM on the price of the q6600, mobo, HSF.

Not really looking to part out at all - i'd probably end up keeping it rather than going through the hassle of parting out - but if i change my mind i'll let you know...

But thanks for the bump!

"I mean really, how often do you look at a man's shoes?"

"These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized... They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take. The part that counts, anyway."

Back