While sitting here waiting for PC Design LAB, to get there QMicra v.2 into the european market, I started to look for the best way to watercool the case.
I know that PC Design LAB has some pictures in there forum showing one way to watercool the case http://www.pcdesignlab.com/smf/index.php?topic=224.0
My idea was to use some parts from Aquacomputer for the project, like this reservoirs
aquabox 5 1/4" and this CPU cooler
Cuplex XT di.
Has anyone besides Pc Design LAB build watercooling into the QMicra v. 2? I would like to hear about it, and maybe see some pictures.
Word up!
/99-Dk
I know that PC Design LAB has some pictures in there forum showing one way to watercool the case http://www.pcdesignlab.com/smf/index.php?topic=224.0
My idea was to use some parts from Aquacomputer for the project, like this reservoirs
Has anyone besides Pc Design LAB build watercooling into the QMicra v. 2? I would like to hear about it, and maybe see some pictures.
Word up!
/99-Dk