• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

QMicra group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC-HAngover

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
2,010
Okay.. not sure what happened to the thread about the qmicra.. but its gone, at least on my end. I plan on updating my SFF this summer before college, so I need a new case, and I like the qmicra.

Sooo steeeeve, how many people do you have so far for a group buy of the qmicras?
 
I'll talk to PC Design Lab today and see what I can get... Maybe this can be a sign up sheet

Please don't say you are interested unless you are willing to spend 300 bucks +-50 (or something like that). This case won't be sold for 200 unless we get around 5,000 people signing up haha.
 
Group buys are not allowed here, read the rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top