Paypal preferred. Will entertain serious offers.
Will more pictures up later.
XSPC Xbox 360 Waterblock. $35 shipped http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/xsxb360cpwa.html
Radeon HD 5450 PCI-e X1 $65 shipped http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161354
Asus Sabertooth P67, will come in original box, has I/O shield, pin headers, driver disc, manual(s). Will also throw in 50mm assist fan. $120 shipped. http://usa.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/SABERTOOTH_P67/
2X ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB $160 EACH shipped. I modded the back plate so it can fit most cases, had a handle that made it very long. Heres what it looks like.
Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 $120 shipped
Heatware
EBAY
Will more pictures up later.
XSPC Xbox 360 Waterblock. $35 shipped http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/xsxb360cpwa.html
Radeon HD 5450 PCI-e X1 $65 shipped http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161354
Asus Sabertooth P67, will come in original box, has I/O shield, pin headers, driver disc, manual(s). Will also throw in 50mm assist fan. $120 shipped. http://usa.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/SABERTOOTH_P67/
2X ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB $160 EACH shipped. I modded the back plate so it can fit most cases, had a handle that made it very long. Heres what it looks like.
Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 $120 shipped
Heatware
EBAY
Last edited: