Stalker_26
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2010
- Messages
- 5
Hi All, am new here and looking for some info regarding my machine, and im told here is the place to ask!
I have -
Rampage Formula mobo
Q9650 - @stock 3 GHz, cooled by (not this one but very similar) Thermalright Venomous, with a scythe S-Flex 120mm strapped to it.
8gb OCZ Gold ram (2.1v)
850 watt Galaxy Enermax PSU
2 GPU's.
Now would anyone be good enough to provide me with details on exactly what i need to change in my BIOS to OC my rig?
I have had a play with OC'ing before but now rarely get time and just want it to be done right first time.
It would be appreciated fellas!
Thanks
I have -
Rampage Formula mobo
Q9650 - @stock 3 GHz, cooled by (not this one but very similar) Thermalright Venomous, with a scythe S-Flex 120mm strapped to it.
8gb OCZ Gold ram (2.1v)
850 watt Galaxy Enermax PSU
2 GPU's.
Now would anyone be good enough to provide me with details on exactly what i need to change in my BIOS to OC my rig?
I have had a play with OC'ing before but now rarely get time and just want it to be done right first time.
It would be appreciated fellas!
Thanks