• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Q9550 which Version

JJ91284

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
696
I just upgraded my Q6600 to the Q9550 I picked up at tigerdirect (had them match microcenter). Where do I look on the box to see which version I received. I heard E0 or something like that was the best right now. The package date is 7/10/2009.

I know it says S-spec SLB8V which I think tells me the version but I'm not sure. I know my old Q6600 was SLACR
 
Thanks guys

I found it on the internet after searching for a bit. I have it installed in my 790i ultra and am running intel burn test.

I have it OC'd to 3.5 ghz at 1.25v (cpu-z shows core voltage at 1.160v) and intel burn test shows core temp between 65c-69c for all 4:)

The CPU VID is 1.1250
 
a vid core of 1.125. WTSHOOTMEIFYOUWILL.

microcenter. grab one idk about vid cores though i heard they were 1.3 .
 
Back
Top