• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Q9550 //// E0 Stepping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dranom

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
455
Q9550 Price: $110 shipped

Q9550 Quad core CPU.(E0 Stepping, FPO#L946C000, ran at 3.6@stock volts,lapped, comes with the cpu,manual and box)

This chip was lapped before but works fine. Probably needs a good cleaning or re lap

IMG_4061.jpg


IMG_4060.jpg
 
Bump for a decent upgrade for older systems..Did you ever try 4Ghz+? Most of the Q9550's were great overclockers, the 45nm gems..
 
Very tempting, miss the one I had at 4.5 daily.
Considering this.
 
Let me know fellas.
Sadly I wasn't able to push it since my DFI
Mobo crapped out on me after a few years of service.
So i decided to upgrade to i7
 
Bump for a great CPU, I hope you DONT sell it so I can buy it on the 25th muhaaaaa!
 

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
ttt
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top