i have a Q9450 on a EVGA 750i 8GB on GskillPQ ddr21000(4x2) 750W silverstone 2x EVGA 8800gts k.o512mb g92 all on air except the cpu being cool by a Coolit Freezone.
Here is the issue, I cannot get stable with 3.4ghz. I have it set to 850mhz on the ram to have a 1:1 ratio beccause i want to take some load off the NB. the voltages are
Cpu Core 1.32500V -1.304V in windows
CPU FSB 1.30V
Mem 2.050V
NforceSPP 1.5V
NF200 Voltage Level 1.30V
GTLVREFLane0 +15
GTLVREFLane1 +75
GTLVREFLane2 +15
GTLVREFLane3 +15
COuld i have a bad chip or just a hard to OC setup?
The Q9450 is a 8xmulti max
Here is the issue, I cannot get stable with 3.4ghz. I have it set to 850mhz on the ram to have a 1:1 ratio beccause i want to take some load off the NB. the voltages are
Cpu Core 1.32500V -1.304V in windows
CPU FSB 1.30V
Mem 2.050V
NforceSPP 1.5V
NF200 Voltage Level 1.30V
GTLVREFLane0 +15
GTLVREFLane1 +75
GTLVREFLane2 +15
GTLVREFLane3 +15
COuld i have a bad chip or just a hard to OC setup?
The Q9450 is a 8xmulti max