• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Q9450 and speedfan

download the beta version -- I am able to see the cores now, but the mobo is not 100% compatible with the Q9450 so temps are weird for me.
 
Got the beta. Now I see the following temps

CPU: 42
Core 0: 51
Core 1: 51
Core 2: 46
Core 3: 44

Should I be concerned about the uneven temps? Think is speedfan problem or bad thermal paste application?
Thanks
 
Got the beta. Now I see the following temps

CPU: 42
Core 0: 51
Core 1: 51
Core 2: 46
Core 3: 44

Should I be concerned about the uneven temps? Think is speedfan problem or bad thermal paste application?
Thanks

My temps are all over the place on my P5K -- 12C difference on 2 of them. I've reseated several times so I think it's the BIOS
 
Lapping? Seems a bit excessive to me. I think I'll wait for a new BIOS for official C1 support to see if the problem goes away.
 
Im getting high idle temps are on my 9450 with my maximus formula,50,51,51,52.
 
Back
Top