• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Q6700 bad core?

corduroy

n00b
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
3
Hello,

Is it possible to have 1 bad core on q6700 and the processor still function?

Speed Fan is only showing me Cores 0,1,2 and I have been having some random lock ups.

I am wondering if I have had a core go bad.


Thanks
 
umm the temp probe might just have gone bad check if task manager have 4 cores running on it... if it has 3 then... shit it might just be possible to have 1 bad core...
 
Back
Top