• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Q6600 OC reseted back to normal

tubui

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
346
I powered off my comp to install a dvd burner and noticed my Q6600 OC settings of 3.2 reverted back to stock 2.4 speed. I went back to bios and changed back to my old settings of 3.2. But after saving to cmos, nothing would happen. The computer runs, but my monitor does not register with the computer. So what happened?
 
Clear the CMOS and try again.....

I did, same results. My Abit IP35 Mobo have a ez-clear cmos button and I switched it down and cleared it. Everytime I try to change to 3.2. It would not work, then I would have to power off and on, and bios automatically resets back to normal.
 
Back
Top