Catch22sk8r
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2002
- Messages
- 1,427
I just built my new rig
I have a Q6600 G0 , with the Xigmatek HDT S964 , a 92mm Vantec Tornado , and MX2.
yes it sounds like a banshee
my question is my temps from last night or even Saturday, were around 41 idle bios, and 35 - 37 in HMonitor for cores. I had figured that these were in part due to an improper seating , or atleast a suboptimal seating.
however as of today "Tuesday" my temps are doing 33 idle bios, and 20 - 26 idle. 2 cores are around 25 - 27 C , while the other 2 are 20 - 23C , so i guess I should still reseat eventually, but any idea why the temps would drop by about 10C ? I thought mx2 didnt have a cure time.
Ambient has been the same. I did a torture test for about an hour last night and my max was 51C , for the cores, and 53C cputin. I will try again later and see if the temps are different, but any ideas ?
I have a Q6600 G0 , with the Xigmatek HDT S964 , a 92mm Vantec Tornado , and MX2.
yes it sounds like a banshee
my question is my temps from last night or even Saturday, were around 41 idle bios, and 35 - 37 in HMonitor for cores. I had figured that these were in part due to an improper seating , or atleast a suboptimal seating.
however as of today "Tuesday" my temps are doing 33 idle bios, and 20 - 26 idle. 2 cores are around 25 - 27 C , while the other 2 are 20 - 23C , so i guess I should still reseat eventually, but any idea why the temps would drop by about 10C ? I thought mx2 didnt have a cure time.
Ambient has been the same. I did a torture test for about an hour last night and my max was 51C , for the cores, and 53C cputin. I will try again later and see if the temps are different, but any ideas ?