Q6600 complete PC

Eagle923

Limp Gawd
I have my old rig (built a totally new one this time) that I'd like to part out.
The PC is:

Q6600 G0 stepping with aftermarket air cooler mounted in a Gigabyte P35-DSL motherboard
includes 4gb DDR2 ram.

$65 shipped OBO

SOLD +++Corsair 620HX PSU with original box and cables/adapters

$35 shipped OBO

Powercolor Radeon HD 6950 2gb GP with original box

$65 shipped OBO

I also have all of that WORKING in a case that I could ship all together with a 160gb hard drive (just add Windows and peripherals).

$130 + actual shipping cost (I'm not sure how much offhand but will check for you if interested).

I rarely sell things online so I only have 1 heatware review, but it is positive and I will give you my phone# etc if needed.

Eagle923
Heatware

Last edited:
I had those exact components for my main gaming setup for years. Was an absolute beast when it came out, and held up very well over time.

MEMORIES BUMP!

Is the HX620 around the age of the rest of the components? Mildly interested.

I made the original PC in 2008, my 400watt PSU died and I replaced it with the corsair in 2009. The GPU was added in 2010 to replace my venerable 8800GT!

Yes, this computer has lasted a loooong time and still plays most games great. I finally upgraded to a 4690k and hope it'll go a long time.

Bumping because the Q6600 is my main rig (but with a GTX 970!) and I am saddened to see how little I'd get for it. I really need to build a new PC. Great deal either way.

Back