• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Q4 Opens to a Blank screen!!

jn1167

n00b
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
21
I have tried to install Quake 4 about 10 times and I always have the same problem. The game installs fine but then when you try to run it, it opens to a blank screen light color screen for about 30 secs or so then shuts off. My video drivers are fully updated and Im using a BFG 7800GTX OC.

Anyone have any idea whats going on? I have tried to install it a few times already with the same problem reoccuring.
 
can you run other games fine? if not, is the fan(s) running on your vid card? is the card not fully inserted into the pcie slot? reinstall card if your not sure. Other than that I'm not sure.
 
Its a legal copy

All other games run fine and i know the card is installed correctly.

I have the latest patch. Im not sure what the 1.11 patch was but I just downloaded a patch yesterday.
 
Back
Top