Puzzle Quest 2

I played puzzle quest 1 on iphone when it was on the freeappaday.com or freegameoftheday.com site.
The RPG elements were fun, but at its core it's just playing Bejeweled over and over. I can only stand so much Bejeweled.

I really liked PQ on my DS but it got real repetitive and the spells never did enough for me. I liked the concept though, an improved version would stay on my radar... DS though, can't see myself playing a game like this on PC where I have better options lined up. (unless a big Steam sale of course, like any game)

I played puzzle quest 1 on iphone when it was on the freeappaday.com or freegameoftheday.com site.
The RPG elements were fun, but at its core it's just playing Bejeweled over and over. I can only stand so much Bejeweled.

I don't play casual games such as Bejeweled so this may be why I enjoy PQ.

I really liked PQ on my DS but it got real repetitive and the spells never did enough for me. I liked the concept though, an improved version would stay on my radar... DS though, can't see myself playing a game like this on PC where I have better options lined up. (unless a big Steam sale of course, like any game)

I created some nice spell combos in PQ using early and late spells so it all depends on how the build is created, like with most RPG games. I haven't played enough to know if PQ2 is better than PQ but so far I find it more polished. It is available on PC, DS, X360. No PSP version. :(

Me and my wife play it on and off. I really like what they did with this one. It feels more rpg then the first imo.

I'm enjoying it!

I like how there are different gameplay mechanics between the different classes. Currently I'm play as an assassin who can do some pretty awesome combos for huge amounts of damage. Very addictive just like the first game and the new RPG elements are cool. It's the kinda game where you can pick up and play just a few rounds or spend hours on end. Definitely recommend it!

Back