Sep 4, 2005 #1 M Michigan PC [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 1,349 http://addictinggames.com/rushhourroadrage.html
Sep 6, 2005 #2 S S1nF1xx Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 24, 2004 Messages 5,024 1977 for the high score. The last one took 74 moves. But I was on the phone wiht a customer. She distracted me.
1977 for the high score. The last one took 74 moves. But I was on the phone wiht a customer. She distracted me.
Sep 9, 2005 #3 S screwmesa [H]ard|Gawd Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 1,024 Man, that was awesome. I used to have a little plastic version of that
Sep 9, 2005 #4 Steve_010 Fully [H] 2FA Joined Oct 9, 2002 Messages 27,556 cool...i got through the first set no prob but didnt feel like playing all 60
Nov 18, 2005 #5 DejaWiz Fully [H] 2FA Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 22,091 Digging up an older thread because this game is pretty kewl. Scored 1920 first try. Going for al 60 levels now...
Digging up an older thread because this game is pretty kewl. Scored 1920 first try. Going for al 60 levels now...