• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Putting the CPU fan on a Fan controller

Kryx

n00b
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
61
I couldn't find any posts on this, so sorry if I've reproduced an earlier one. Been browsing for a while, finally posting.

I just built my new rig and am wondering if it is possible to stick my CPU fan on a fan controller instead of sticking it into the CPU Fan slot on the mobo. It gives me a warning every time, but works fine after I accept the error. Is there any way to prevent the warning?

I am running an Enzotech Ultra X, and will have a Scythe Ultra 3000 on it when I go back to Lowe's for diff size screws. I'm also considering going to a new CPU heatsink if it's really beneficial, but would still want to use the scythe 120mm.

Thanks
 
Back
Top