Put in an order for the 2405

Pinipig523

[H]ard|Gawd
Just put in an order for the 2405 for a real good deal ($700).

Now, I know this has various inputs.

1. How do I have HD tv playing through it?
2. How do I connect consoles into it?
3. How do I connect future consoles to it?
4. How do I connect regular tv to it?

THANKS!!!!

Joey

lol, ok lets see...

1) the 2405fpw has rgb inputs which is normally used for hd signals. there are ones too but rgb i believe is the oldest one for hd
2) you can connect current day consoles using, the s-video, component, or composite inupts. make sure you get the appropiate cables for your console
3) it really depends on what kind of connections the future consoles will use. i wouldn't really worry about it until the future consoles are released
4) um.... i'm not really sure about this one, but i think you would need a tv tuner or cable box that has rca outs, and you connect it to your composite inputs

dmmit xeero - now we won't find out how Pinipig523 got it for $700 :p
but seriously, if that deal is still available, I'm calling Dell right now and ordering. So whats the deal (no pun intended) pinipig? :D

Lol...$700, what a ripoff. I only paid $520 + tax for mine.

(JK, $700 is a great deal, better than what most people can get)

I called them in Small business and I asked for the 33% off to be used on the 2405 and they quoted me $700.... I aint arguing man.

LOL! :D

Pinipig523 said:
I called them in Small business and I asked for the 33% off to be used on the 2405 and they quoted me $700.... I aint arguing man.

LOL! :D

i feel ripped off with my $790 price tag :mad:

Update, did a few tweaks to my order and I *officially* got the 2405 for $660!!

YAY!!!!

Look for my thread as to HOW to do this by this afternoon.... thank me later! :D

Back