• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Purple water dye.......

KCompany said:
food coloring wont polute or cause corosion in the wc?

I havnt tried it, but I have heard other people doing it. Food coloring is really strong, so it shouldnt take more than a few drops, I dont see how it coudl cause corosion. Maybe someone else who has done it wll pop in, but I have heard of it being one of the more popular ways to go about it.
 
I ran some blue FC in my loop with anti-freeze.... but for some reason it turned back green after a few days (my comp is on 24/7)
 
txstangguy said:
Just put Zerex in it... it's purple

Isnt it really light tho, almost pink? Concidering how much your supposed to dilute it, it will really only tint your water slightly.
 
Yea im really looking for a purple that will stick out...not one that you will have to squint at to notice..... ;)
 
Purple Highlighter dye, maybe? It works for yellow and orange for sure. Unfortunately, the purple only seem to be available in multi-packs, and you'd possibly need several to color your loop. It could get expensive real quick.
 
Back
Top