Purple Display . Help

bdub

n00b
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
13
Over the past 2 months i have had my screen turn completely purple 3 times while in-game. When i tab out to windows the screen turns completely black and the only thing i am able to see is the mouse cursor. I'm not sure what could be causing this and what i should look at first. Thanks for and help your able to offer.
 
In what kind of game it happened, what's your video driver version and GPU load temperature ?
 
This is a cable problem, I seen it happen, replace your cable, and try again, also check for pin damage.
 
some H-IPS panels have reported having a purple hue, but nothing so drastic..
look in on the display forum also.

if you have a spare vid card, try that first.
see if the problem goes away.
 
its a Cable problem no doubt n my mind :) I have seen it MANY times.
 
Back
Top