• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Purity released Sept 12th

systemlines

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
84
I recieved an email from the company in regards to the release date of the card, if this has been posted already I apologize. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I do intend to purchase this card so I will report my findings on it in one of these threads as well.
 
If you google Auzentech X-Purity and look at the image results, there's 3 pics from the Auzentech website, but none of them are there anymore (as the page you linked says). Only thumbnails. :(
 
Back
Top