Purchasing a new laptop..

c0nfusion

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
208
Hey guys, I'm looking to finally purchase a laptop (i've been against replacing my desktop for the longest time). Being away at school and traveling often, it's finally become necessary. I'm looking to purchase a fairly powerful laptop with decent gaming capabilities (WoW on or near medium is about all I'd need). I'm looking to spend 1000-1300. After searching for some time, it seems I've found one that offers a decent punch for its price:


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220167

If I purchase this one, I'd also be getting an extra 1gb stick of ram to bump it to 2gb.


What do you guys think of this? Can you recommend a better one for a similar price? Thanks!
 
I just bought a dell for a tiny bit above what your paying for, but with a lot more horspower. Another thing that put the laptop over 1300 was that I got a bag for $40 and some software too.

Intel Centrino Pro (Santa Rosa) T7300 4mb cache
2GB Ram DDR667
Nvidia 8400M GS 128MB
160 GB HD
etc.
 
Back
Top