Pumpkin Lit With a 5000W Bulb

I bet some high wattage LED lights with a watercooled heatsink would have done the trick!

I kinda feel like doing that on a bunch of synthetic textiles was not the best move, that room looks like a tinderbox waiting to happen. Cool nonetheless.

I kinda feel like doing that on a bunch of synthetic textiles was not the best move, that room looks like a tinderbox waiting to happen. Cool nonetheless.

Then don't watch his other videos, he calmly stomps out fires he starts on the carpets with his tesla coils etc.. lol

Ah, that's the guy that filled a 10k W bulb with water. He kind of sounds like a guy who has his own murder room

At about the 4 minute mark when it's got the blue flame outline. That was the high point. :)

This gentleman seems like the sort of gentleman who might have some measurable effect on your insurance premiums, should you live within a few hundreds metres or so.
He is well known in his neighbourhood. Funny thing is a few years ago there was an actual power outage on his street but he had his own inverter. So all the lights were out in the street EXCEPT his... he got a load of grief and it wasn't even him :)

Back