Pump Pr0n...

BrainEater

[H]ard|Gawd
Heh...

While I bought this pump for something other than watercooling :D , I thought I should share this for those of you that run multiple setups/large watercooling setups....

I bought this pump from Chinook pumps in Calgary...

This is an investment cast 316 stainless steel ,silicone seal , Iso 8846 , self priming pump.

It does about 25 GPM at 1 PSI....3/4 NPT fittings....

------

tt2_113.jpg

-----

Cheers !!

:p

What are you going to use it for?

I'm going to use it to void the warantees on a whole bunch of computer parts in the most shockingly dangerous way I could think of.... :D but that's another topic.

-------

Yea it's definitly too much for a single watercooling setup , but I know some guys here that run multiple loops etc , like if you wanted to cool a couple four card folding rigs or something , it would be perfect.....

If you were to dig around here in the forums , you'd find the answer , but I'll tell yah.

A submersion rig , running pumped anhydrous Isopropanol with Dry Ice as the coolant.

we can call it a "chilled liquid " system.
You can see the tank in that photo too......thats a double wall glass tank with flowing pressurized N2 between the tanks......borosilicate glass , areospace grade silicone......etc....

Derailed my own thread , I wanted the watercooling guys to see the pump is all...

hehe....

:D

edit : I'll start a new thread for my work. :D

K new thread started under 'case mod gallery'...

Back to the watercooling : I'm going to test what this pump does with a 6 x 3/8" output manifold.....gimmie a week or two
:D

Back