• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Pump mix up

Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
53
I ordered a Swiftech MCP655 water pump; however, I received a Laing D5-38/810N. To my understanding, the Laing is the Danger Den D5 pump. Is the D5 similar to the Swiftech MCP655? Better, worse? The pumps are the same price from where I ordered from and I'm just curious if I should stress contacting them and sending it back for the Swiftech.

Thanks
 
Thanks, I wasn't sure since they sold both the D5 and the Swiftech, but they seemed to be the same.
 
The swiftech sticker on the pump makes it 30% stronger :p

NoS bumper stickers make your car get 40 more bhp

AMD stickers on your computer give you an extra 200mhz overclock

Intel stickers on your computer raise your CPU temps by 10 degrees C

:D Did I leave any out?
 
Erasmus354 said:
The swiftech sticker on the pump makes it 30% stronger :p

NoS bumper stickers make your car get 40 more bhp

AMD stickers on your computer give you an extra 200mhz overclock

Intel stickers on your computer raise your CPU temps by 10 degrees C

:D Did I leave any out?
Nvidia stickers give your SLI rig 200 extra 3Dmark06 points
ATI stickers on your CF rig make you hate that dongle 2x as much
 
Dark_fire said:
Nvidia stickers give your SLI rig 200 extra 3Dmark06 points
ATI stickers on your CF rig make you hate that dongle 2x as much

Type-R stickers on your Honda (or Acura) indicate that it is truly a Type-R.
 
D5 sticker on your pump means that DangerDen put a sticker on their pump to claim that they are the ones who resell/brand them :D
 
Erasmus354 said:
The swiftech sticker on the pump makes it 30% stronger :p

NoS bumper stickers make your car get 40 more bhp

AMD stickers on your computer give you an extra 200mhz overclock

Intel stickers on your computer raise your CPU temps by 10 degrees C

:D Did I leave any out?

PuttinganAthlon64sticker on myp3 laptop makes it an athlon64.

Damn this broken keyboard
 
Dark_fire said:
lol same pict, same price, so do we want swiftech or DD stickers

Petra's Tech Shop has both the DD and the Swiftech pumps, except the DD one is 10$ cheaper because DD gave them a good deal and Swiftech didn't.

There are always those ignorant people who buy on brand name alone. (must resist the urge to make jab at AC fans...must....resist....urge)
 
Erasmus354 said:
There are always those ignorant people who buy on brand name alone. (must resist the urge to make jab at AC fans...must....resist....urge)
Do it! DO OT!!! :D
 
Back
Top