• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

PSU sleeving kit

chambersc

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
319
i don't mean to keep harassing you kind folks on here but where can i buy a sleeving kit for my incoming antec neopower 480w? how about some choices like lime green or glow in the dark or blue etc...
 
I get all of that sort of stuff from Performance-PC's.

I actually shortened a modular cable once. Bought UV reactive heatshrink, the tools to replace the ATX connector. Came out really nice.
 
I've heard, but haven't seen them. I've also heard it's a crap shoot. If the guy's lucky.. it'll come in sleeved. ;)
 
i gues we'll see.

hey, just noticed. it's like a triangle, tampa/daytona/port saint lucie
 
I edited because I didn't realize that they also have a location down the street from you in PSL!!
 
Back
Top