psu question

lenix

n00b
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
1
this is the first time i'm building a computer.
i have all the part but i'm still missing the psu because i'm not sure which one i should get. I'm pretty new at this and I was hoping for some perfossional advice from you guys. Thanks


detail spec:

ABIT AW8-MAX
Intel Pentium 4 640 3.2GHZ
XFX Geforce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16
OCZ Gold Series 1GB (2 x 512MB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5400)
ZALMAN CNPS9500
HITACHI Deskstar 250GB SATA (and two drive 80gb/160gb ata100)
NEC Black IDE/ATAPI DVD Burner Model ND-3550A


The case is the X-Cruiser and I will be getting a floppy drive and another dvd (read only) drive
 
I don't like answering vague questions with specific brands because there's a lot of good PSU's out there, so I'll answer you with this: How about something with a combined 12V rail max of 384W? That should suit your build just fine.
 
jonnyGURU said:
I don't like answering vague questions with specific brands because there's a lot of good PSU's out there, so I'll answer you with this: How about something with a combined 12V rail max of 384W? That should suit your build just fine.

I think that means a little more info would be helpful ;)

Price point, features, upgrade (yea or nea), etc.
 
Back
Top