• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Psu issue, keeps power cycling

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
2FA
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
21,848
What would cause a psu to keep power cycling the pc?
I've got an Antec Neo 5xx watt psu and any pc I attach it to, the pc will turn on and then turn off before any post screen comes on, and then repeats, over and over. You have to switch it off or unplug it for it to stop
I know it's the psu as I've tested it on 4 machines and it does the same on all 4.
 
The first early versions of the Neo series psu's were known for these kinds of issues if my memory serves. I think there was even a recall or they were replacing them or something.
Contact Antec and see if they're willing to do something about it, if not, throw that thing in the trash.
 
Back
Top