psu for g71 sli

alekstasy

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
118
I'm buying an enermax 620w psu and iw as wandering would that be enough to power 2 g71's when they come out or would i need more juice?
 
would help to know what model


edit: well really, as long as it has 2 PCIe connectors, you should be fine for probably even G80
 
apparently vgu's are only going to go down in power requirements from now on as technology evolves. thats what i heard, not saying its true.
 
alekstasy said:
I'm buying an enermax 620w psu and iw as wandering would that be enough to power 2 g71's when they come out or would i need more juice?

RIght now I would say yes it should if it is the All in One Noisetaker.....but really Nvidia could pooch the G71 and have it be a real power blackhole.
 
Back
Top