• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PSU for a 2400G?

JamesfromDFW

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
100
I just purchased a MSI B450M Mortar Titanium AM4 and want to throw a 2400g CPU, WD 500gb Blue m.2 and no PCI-e card. I am using it to watch youtube/netflix and surfing the net. Would like modular or semi modular because the case I purchased doesn't have much wire management behind the mobo tray. Will add a 2TB Sata drive later when money permits. Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top