Hi.
I want to buy a psu for my system do to the reason my current one is getting "old", and after some search i got down to these 2:
BE QUIET! 520W PFC ACTIVO P5 S1.3
OCZ POWERSTREAM AJUSTAVEL 520W
I know you are going to say the powerstream is better, but considering that im not going to do any ocing at all, would it mean much difference between these 2 psu?
The system that will be used on is:
Intel P4 3.0 Prescott
Msi Neo2Platinum
Geforce 7800GTX (going to buy this one yet, have a 6600GT at the moment)
2 Gigs ram Geil
4 HardDrives 200 Gb each
Audigy 2 ZS
4 USB Devices
2 DvdRw
Thanks in advance for your opinions.
I want to buy a psu for my system do to the reason my current one is getting "old", and after some search i got down to these 2:
BE QUIET! 520W PFC ACTIVO P5 S1.3
OCZ POWERSTREAM AJUSTAVEL 520W
I know you are going to say the powerstream is better, but considering that im not going to do any ocing at all, would it mean much difference between these 2 psu?
The system that will be used on is:
Intel P4 3.0 Prescott
Msi Neo2Platinum
Geforce 7800GTX (going to buy this one yet, have a 6600GT at the moment)
2 Gigs ram Geil
4 HardDrives 200 Gb each
Audigy 2 ZS
4 USB Devices
2 DvdRw
Thanks in advance for your opinions.