PsP question

Sky15

2[H]4U
If I buy a Japanese PsP ( the blue or white) do i get all the functions of a US PsP? SO I can hook up to my PS3 or play Wifi, and DL updates?

I think everything is region free except UMD movies.

Yep, pretty sure that's the only thing. Multiple languages for the fw exist (I think each one actually has all the languages in it, probably), so no big deal at all.

Only things are probably a newer fw version, and perhaps newer hw revision, which could inhibit homebrew'ness.

Why did you spell it PsP instead of PSP or psp?

And yes, you get all the features.

Why did you spell it PsP instead of PSP or psp?

And yes, you get all the features.

Haha, I have no clue. I just do.

Cool, i think I'm gonna sell my old black one and buy a New Japanese colored one.

Haha, I have no clue. I just do.

Cool, i think I'm gonna sell my old black one and buy a New Japanese colored one.

Since you already got one, you should wait it out.
Rumors and rumors of a redesign coming. Not really a selling point, but since you already got one, it would be a waste of money to import one now, only to see it obsolete in a few months.

Just a suggestion.

Rumors and rumors of a redesign coming. Not really a selling point, but since you already got one, it would be a waste of money to import one now, only to see it obsolete in a few months.

Just a suggestion.

I was thinking the same thing. I might wait it out for a bit, and see what Sony does.

Just a suggestion.

Yeah and people have been stating a new revision will be arriving any minute for the past year yet I still don't see one.

Yeah and people have been stating a new revision will be arriving any minute for the past year yet I still don't see one.

No harm in waiting.
I mean, he already has a PSP, so hes not really losing anything.

I agree, I'm not holding my breath, but I'm not in the market for a psp either.

Back