PSP good deal

R0cko

Weaksauce
I love this little system but ipod fever has me selling. First a little history this is one of the first psp's to fly off the assembly line. I bought it the day that it came out and have babied it ever since. I also purchased three games ATV offroad fury: blazin trails, Lumines, and NBA street showdown. My originial 32 mb memory card has sprouted legs and run off so I replaced it with a much larger 512 meg stick. The psp is in excellent conditions with no problems and the screen has absolutely no dead or stuck pixels of any kind. Its pristine. The lumines UMD has a very small scratch on the protective case but its not on the actual disc itself so it doesnt affect gameplay. It comes with the Spider Man movie but not the Sampler Disc. The retail value of all these items with the games and bigger memory stick is $470!!!! this is a steal dont pass it up! Also this does not have the original memory card! It only has the newer bigger 512 meg stick

if i can get someone to trade me an ipod photo in good conditioni of any size ill trade for it outright..... :D

I will also sell it right now for 300....free shipping

4f_1_b.JPG

30_1_b.JPG

ebay references:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cgray333&item=-1&frm=2624

also caffeinated soap can vouch for me :D

Id like to see if i can sell them as a package....stick around a few days. Well see...

bah screw it i think im just going to save up for a nextgen PS3 or something i may still change my mind and get in contact w/you though :p

Back