Sup guys? Ok, so I have a psone lcd monitor I am goin' to mod into my pc. I have all the adapters/cables needed to hook it up to a computer. I have hooked it up to my video card via S-Video. I have the power cord plugged into the wall and nothing comes up on the lcd. I am running the Radeon 9600 Pro video card. I have PowerStrip on my pc and installed as I have read on some other forums, that you need this to adjust and set up the LCD. Does anyone know what could be goin' wrong? Maybe I possibly have something hooked up wrong? I have a few pictures here so you can see what cables/adapters I have. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!
In this first picture their are the 3 cables yellow with the S-Video adapter to hook up to the video card, red, and white.

This is the other end with the red/white/yellow cable going into the black slot above the green. I am thinking maybe this cable wont work? Although i've seen several PSone mods with a cable like this. It came with a video camera.

On the left, the grey cable is the power going into the wall and the right cable is the other end with the red/white/yellow.

-Xzi
In this first picture their are the 3 cables yellow with the S-Video adapter to hook up to the video card, red, and white.

This is the other end with the red/white/yellow cable going into the black slot above the green. I am thinking maybe this cable wont work? Although i've seen several PSone mods with a cable like this. It came with a video camera.

On the left, the grey cable is the power going into the wall and the right cable is the other end with the red/white/yellow.

-Xzi