PSN has The Order:1886 at a fixed $20

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
It's about time, but The Order :1886 is finally at a fixed price of just $19.99 on the PS Store.

I didn't bite at $60,$50, or even $40.

But for a 5-7 hour cinematic campaign for $20?
That's much better.

Enjoy!

You could have bought a used physical copy for that price or cheaper at Best Buy or Gamestop for months now. At least then you can sell it to someone else or trade it on or use it to sweeten the deal by including if it you plan on selling the PS4 down the road. I just hate having digital only games on consoles.

EDIT: It is also $19.99 now for brand new physical copies at Gamestop.

Last edited:
I suppose that's like buying a Blu-ray. I don't feel my gaming time is worth this 20 dollars though ;)

I said what the hell with it and bought it. It would be 22 bucks with tax here for the physical copy and I would only get 3 bucks if I sold back to Gamestop or Best Buy anyway.

After playing a couple hours, it is really more of a movie just like most people claimed. The atmosphere is pretty cool and graphics are nice but gameplay is just not exciting at all.

I rented it for the 5 day rental at my local place. I beat it in about 7hrs played time. Took it back early... Was a great looking game. But very short and it lacked any replay-ability. It's almost a rail shooter as there's basically no other course/direction to get through each level.

InFamous Second Son is also $20. Bought it over the weekend and absolutely love it so far.

Back