PS5 Live!

undertaker2k8

[H]ard|Gawd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-131052.png
    Screenshot_20220628-131052.png
    994.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tried just for giggles to see if I could add to cart. It worked. I already have one though. Have at it anyone on the fence.

Still live after an hour, looks like the PS5 is about to officially stop having a resell market, took only 20 months but here we are. As benign as bundles go, can't have a PS5 and not play HFW, kinda like having a XSX and no Halo Infinite..

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Still live after an hour, looks like the PS5 is about to officially stop having a resell market, took only 20 months but here we are. As benign as bundles go, can't have a PS5 and not play HFW, kinda like having a XSX and no Halo Infinite..

Hopefully

This is also the second day in a row they've been there for extended periods. Yesterday they had both the normal disc version and HFW bundle in stock, normal sold out quicker but the bundle was in stock for a while.

I ordered one last Monday, 6/27 and it still says "awaiting carrier pickup". They may be taking orders and then shipping them when they come in stock.

Back