PS4 COD Black OPS 3 edition 1TB Console F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
I have a brand new PS4 1TB COD Black OPS 3 edition console F/S $340 shipped....

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, is this for real? These are $430 and came out yesterday.

What's the story?

Taco Bell winner? Haha that looks like a cool console. 500gb is not nearly enough space.

It sounds like a great deal... until you see the seller's title. Don't know if that's true or just some kind of joke.

Taco Bell winner? Haha that looks like a cool console. 500gb is not nearly enough space.

I'm confused. Taco Bells PS4 afaik is Gold not a Black Ops 3 edition(which is 1TB)

It sounds like a great deal... until you see the seller's title. Don't know if that's true or just some kind of joke.

Again confused. Title seems to match the description for the most part?

Nice price.

I'm confused. Taco Bells PS4 afaik is Gold not a Black Ops 3 edition(which is 1TB)

Again confused. Title seems to match the description for the most part?

Nice price.

The "suspected BAD trader" part.

still not sure why mods don't make a "no pics, no thread" policy. with said pic having SN/date in it.

I've personally had no problem with zod. The only problem people had was that he might have/did sell them financed phones. He's always had great prices from the fs sales I've seen from him here and elsewhere.

Guys...I do have the invoice from Dell where I ordered it. It will be here Thursday. And yes if you have higher HEAT I would be willing to ship first that is not a problem. I do only take Google Wallet though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back