• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

PS4 - BF4 or COD:G

BF on consoles is always a neutered experience compared to the PC. I would get COD where it belongs (these days) , on consoles.
 
Just saw the video for Extinction, looks like COD meets Starship troopers, not sure what to think of it yet. I guess it's IW version of zombies...kinda sorta
 
That is the replacement to the Zombie mode of past CoD's, a bonus mode after you finish the campaign.


Oh ok, I saw it in a commercial and couldn't help but groan. I thought it was part of the campaign.
 
With the Amazon 2 for 1 sale I am pretty much sold on BF4 and AC4 but I am still debating if I want the freebie to be COD or the Killzone. I haven't played any of the Killzones games before but I think just based off the legit reviews of COD its a better option.
 
I ended up going with BF4 and Killzone over COD and I have been enjoying both games in multiplayer. Domination mode in BF4 has been tons of fun and overall I think I made the right choice. Those of you who picked up COD for PS4 are you enjoying it?
 
I got both and I think I prefer BF4. I just wish more people used their mics. I really enjoyed Black Ops 2, but I just don't care for ghost.
 
Back
Top