• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PS4, 2TB, 2 controllers, Stand, no games.

Maranello

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
417
I'm selling a new gen PS4 (purchase date March 16 2016)Star Wars Battlefront bundle but obviously Star Wars is tied to my account. I have upgraded the HDD to a 2TB Samsung (seagate) Spinpoint ST2000LM003, I'm selling with a cooling/USB hub stand...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y8CQCXA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And a second blue Sony controller.

SO... PS4, 2TB, 2 controllers, cooling stand, no games..... Asking SOLD

EDIT: Sorry everyone, not looking for trades. Selling to pay for my cell bill.
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top