PS3 Move Bundle $21 @ Kmart YMMV

dracos

Supreme [H]ardness
So I read about this yesterday on Slick Deals or Fat Wallet, can't recall which, but I had to go out today so I stopped at Kmart and they had it.

It's the PS3 Move bundle with camera, motion controller Medieval Moves Deadmund's Quest and Sports Champions games for $21

I also grabbed the PS Move navigation controller for $12 on clearance.

My Kmart has a bunch of stuff on Clearance, a lot of Wii, Vita, PS3 and DS and 3DS and iPad/iPhone accessories on clearance along with a lot of other electronics stuff.

Some Examples of stuff I saw at mine and from what I read it's similar at other Kmarts, but YMMV on all of it...
$5 for a Wii gamepad controller
PS Vita Starter kit with case, 4gb card and some other stuff for $10 or $12
Portable keychain photo frames for $3 regularly $20 - $25
Portable pen/wand style scanner regularly $99.99 on clearance for $10

This is only a good deal if you plan on using these with the PS4 camera and possibly Project Morpheus.

I bought the PS3 Move bundle, 2 navigation controllers, another Move controller and a charging dock at Best Buy months ago for 23 bucks. All because they are compatible with the PS4 camera. (And the VR project Morpheus)

This is only a good deal if you plan on using these with the PS4 camera and possibly Project Morpheus.

I bought the PS3 Move bundle, 2 navigation controllers, another Move controller and a charging dock at Best Buy months ago for 23 bucks. All because they are compatible with the PS4 camera. (And the VR project Morpheus)

Or you know...you could use it for the PS3...:rolleyes:

At $21 you can't really go wrong with whatever you end up using it for.

Or you know...you could use it for the PS3...:rolleyes:

At $21 you can't really go wrong with whatever you end up using it for.

Sure if you want to play a handful of games which are all bad with no support.

I have a Move with 6 Move games, you're essentially buying a 32x on clearance a year after everyone knew it was over. The PS4 uses however could actually see much more support. Media Molecules new game or again the prospects of its uses in VR.

The PS Move has more games and is better supported than the Kinect...Hell Bioshock Infinite has move controls, and they work damn well.

Back