PS3, Liquid cooling parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aus10

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale list. Needs new homes. I only accept M/Os but i will be ordering some stuff from amazon soon we can talk about that. No smoking in this house either.

6 BP Compression fittings
Some have nicks and stuff from trying to take them off with plyers but you can twist them around so you cant see them. They fit.. Um 3/8" to 5/8" tubing. They are about $8 new. Asking 18 plus shipping for all of them...

XSPC rasa CPU block. Bad condition on the front side. Comes with well im not sure as i got it used and only used 1366. It has some other stuff but again im not sure. $20 plus shipping comes in stock box

Swiftech MCR-320 Drive B Radiator
Swiftech MCP-350 Pump
First off i think it has a hole in it!! But the pump still works fine and if you can take that off then there is a 60 pump. Also it only Leaks water when the top seal is off other then that it is fine. New it is 205.95 but i will sell it for 50 plus shipping. I am redoing liquid cooling so.

I also accept offers. But do not ask for Paypal it sucks and i dont like it. Anyways im open to offers and want these gone so please take them

Also I can upload pics if requested on the items.

Heat is under Aus10

Last edited:
Ps3 is sold sell the rest now....

Bump

Looking for a new PSU btw... must be 850watts so if anyone is selling...

im not sure... on weight prolly 2 pounds max weight. I would ship them in a padded envolpe. So like $5 or $6 if i had to guess?

Which item do you want? Im working till 2 then I'll post pics of everything

PICTURES..

CPU block...
dscn0394e.jpg

By aus1095 at 2011-06-19

Its those compression fittings cpu block and rad and pump...

dscn0391u.jpg

By aus1095 at 2011-06-10

I am also having the rad replaced by swiftech hopefully so i can send it via RMA. BTW it isnt the one with the pump its just attached but its the same thing...

Last edited:
So i contacted Swiftech and they said that the hole was from a screw that was to long? Any how so its not covered by warrenty. But you can take that pump off and just use it you will have to get a top for it though. Also the rad only leaks if the seal on the top is off so you use just for a rad and dont take that seal off then it will work fine for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back