• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PS3 Clicking Noise for certain games?

ARom

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
234
Just bought a ps3.

Why is it that when I play rachet and clank I hear unbearable clicking noises coming from the ps3? It's reading the disc and it's so loud I can't even hear the sound.

But when I play MGS4 it is as quiet as a whisper?

Is there anyway to install a rachet and clank on the hard drive?
 
Back
Top