PS3 3.15 update

John721

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/SystemUpdates/PS3

Official changes:

The PlayStation®3 system software version 3.15 update includes the following:

Settings
Data transfer utility

You can now transfer the data that is saved on one PS3™ system's hard disk to another PS3™ system’s hard disk using an Ethernet cable (sold separately). > See details

PlayStation®Network
“minis”

Some games under the “minis” category of PlayStation®Store will soon be able to be played on the PS3™ system. If you have already downloaded games from the “minis" category of PlayStation®Store to a PSP® system, you will be able to download and play the games on a PS3™ system using the download list in PlayStation®Store.*

* Some games from the “minis” category may not be playable on a PS3™ system.

Additionally, some sources are reporting that the update fixes bluetooth sync issues (controllers losing sync and so forth).

Last edited:
http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/SystemUpdates/PS3

Official changes:

Additionally, some sources are reporting that the update fixes bluetooth sync issues (controllers losing sync and so forth).

dear god i hope on the bluetooth sync. I didnt know if it was the slim i just bought or one of the latest firmwares, but id lose sync on my controllers like crazy and have to reset them to get them to sync again.
Just started happening after i got the slim.

Yeah, I was reading about all that. Most of the people in this thread over at the official forums are reporting that the 3.15 firmware fixed their sync issues. Definitely worth a try. Let me know how it works out.

Odd, my phat 80gb doesn't have the syncing issue

Odd, my phat 80gb doesn't have the syncing issue

yep, i had a 40gb and 20gb in which neither had syncing issues, replaced the 40 with a slim, and about 6 times in 2 weeks ive had the controllers not sync.

For me it was the controller, not the system. My old non-rumble Sixaxis would do that weird thing where it would freeze up and keep doing whatever button I pressed for another 2 seconds and then it would snap out of it and go back to normal.
Once I got a Dualshock I never had that issue again.

Maybe this will fix the syncing issue's with the damn Buzz Buzzers, it takes me like 30 minutes for all 4 controllers to be on and working properly.

Back