• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PS2 and PSP for $150

swanysto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
340
I have a slim PS2 and a PSP that I do not use anymore. Both come with original box, and original accessories. I want to sell everything in this post for $150. I accept paypal only. I don't sell a lot online, but when I do I am honest. I have some feedback at heatware: swanysto and Ebay: swanybaggons

Any questions, you can send me a private message. I will happily give out my email and/or phone number if needed.

PS2 Bundle:
Slim PS2, 1 Controller, 1 Guitar controller, power adapter, tv cord, 3 8mb memory cards(1 black, 1 blue, 1 red).

photo.jpg


Games:
Madden 02, Madden 03, GTA 3, State of Emergency, Dynasty Warriors 3, Onimusha, MLB The Show 06, NCAA 02, NCAA 03, GT 3, Hot Shots Golf 3, Guitar Hero 3.

IMG_0022.jpg


PSP Bundle:
PSP, PSP case, computer link cord, power adapter, unused earbuds, manuals.

IMG_0024.jpg


PSP Games and Movies:
Madden 06, Madden 07, NBA Live 06, MLB the show 06, Van Wilder, Mr. and Mrs Black

IMG_0023.jpg
 
ok sorry guys, I had sent out some PM's without checking this thread first. I just sent them based on how they were in my inbox. So dibs are to base_cc. Sorry guys, I will let you know if things don't pan out.

Thanks
Swany
 
wow people still think they have a chance! put me in line too (prob 20+ line) just the psp alone should be worth 150.. let alone shipping guitars etc..
 
Back
Top