• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Proxmox - cursor not matching - not aligned

nekrosoft13

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
1,618
I'm running two proxmox VMs, win11 and server 2025...

both are configured the same way, win11 cursor is fine, about two weeks ago cursor in server 2025 is not aligned, its away from the actual mouse.

so far I tied searching for solution, and found some posts form 2022 that says that "tablet" mode should be on, and it is.
I tried "spice" display mode, didn't help.

Anyone ever experience this?
 
Check device manager, see if you have multiple input devices (mice)?
 
Oh, also maybe check the expected resolution matches the actual resolution in the VM.

I've had issues (with other VM's, granted) where if it got resized or something, the cursor got wonky.
 
single mouse, just some USB error that won't go away.

VirtIO drivers are installed.

Windows 11, is fine, but Server2025, has a weird mouse issue.

1775674568344.png
 
What version of USB do you have set? 1.x, 2.x or 3.x?
What virt GPU are you using for each VM?
 
Its fixed now... I guess it wasn't proxmox issue...

I was running Server 2026 vNext build for testing... there was a new update today and problem went away.

Thank you all for support
 
Back
Top