props to NZXT

atarione

2[H]4U
I had a mishap with my H630 case.. and damaged the side panel .. I called to see about trying to buy a new side panel...

their phone support was easy (have a call back option) and the support rep was very nice and helpful... anyways i sent them the proof of purchase they asked for and they are sending me a new side panel.

I have really enjoyed my h630 it is a kewl looking case (imho) and has been good for me.

here is the case now..

Sounds fantastic. It's especially nice that they don't require you send the whole case, or anything crazy like that.

Sounds fantastic. It's especially nice that they don't require you send the whole case, or anything crazy like that.

IKR .. they were prompt on the phone and very nice and quick to respond to online support requests also... some people (including [H]) grump about the cooling the H630 has... for me I really wanted silence.. this thing is basically dead quiet.and the cooling is fine for my i7-4770K and HD7950. and for the money the build is rather good indeed... with the exception of weighting a ton (full tower what are you going to do) it is really easy to work with.

Back